Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fundraising event for ACRES

Hello everybody, firstly allow me to wish each and everyone of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I know it's kinda late but.... i have been really busy and thus only managed to find time now to update my blog. :)
Charmed Bowtique believes in doing good deed and helping the less fortunate animals and humans. On 17 December, we embarked on another fundraising event and this time round, its for ACRES! I am glad to see good response for our jewellery and hairclips. Hairclips was particularly good, because everyone are attracted to the colours i guess. It's also a good feeling when people show me the unbelievable face when they learnt that i made everything myself - from big bow to small bow clips, necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc.. its just brillant! :p

Here are some photos of the event:









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner