Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Very very Random

The title says it all. It's going to be random.. very random indeed. :p
Been a week since i stopped my bow making and i resume it yesterday night. happy to be able to start doing it again. Was seriously super busy lately with all the night meetings and wkend programme in place. But i am surviving..

Anyway the reason why i stopped doing bow last week is becos the organisers have the intention to hold on to the charity project but since it's confirm yst, so i started my engine again.. dad was also helping me. In fact, he is my 'worker' now. LOLx... although the skills not as good and he is not as attentive. but well i cant be so picky right.

Every piece of the bows are like an art to me.. and i pay equal attention to every single piece of them. In fact, i do QC on my end and i will always take out those failed one. I also ensure there is no excessive glue stuck on it etc... but not everyone view it this way becos i have seen those really terrible ones in the market. I wonder why will they sell products when they themselves wldnt even buy it. :p

I will still continue to have my QC, becos even though it's for charity, my brand name - Charmed Bowtique will still be seen there. :) That's probably the mind of an entrepreneuer. :)

More details of the charity event will be out soon. Stay tuned ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner